Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Release Day!


It is Release Day for book 5 in the Spicetown Mystery Series, A Tough Nut to Crack.  I hope you will enjoy meeting the newest Spicetown police officer, Briscoe, as he jumps in to help Mayor Cora Mae Bingham and Police Chief Conrad Harris save Spicetown!

A series favorite, Harvey Salzman (known to his friends as Saucy), makes his stage debut in the local community play while Mayor Cora Mae Bingham is trying to decorate every tree in town, teenagers are running amok at the high school, and a new spice has hit the streets of Spicetown!

Can the "city's finest" save Christmas?



I'd like to wish all of you the best holiday season and thank you for following me.

I have more Spicetown mysteries planned for 2020 and a sequel to Willow Wood later in the year for the sweet romance readers.  Reviews are very important to authors and I appreciate all of you who took the time to provide your feedback on Amazon, Bookbub or Goodreads.

I hope you'll join me!  I'm sure 2020 will be a great year!



No comments: