Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Moving House Again!


Surprise!  I have moved again.  I have never counted how many times I have moved in my lifetime, but I suspect it could not be done on my fingers and toes any longer.  This time I have changed states, which always increases the work when settling in.  I had to figure out how they do driver's license and vehicle tag registrations, as well as pertinent laws to be learned.  I had to sell a house and buy a house, which oddly enough, is not done the same in all states. 

It's a learning experience and always an engaging journey for me.  I enjoy the challenge of new places and finding my way around.  The downside is that my normal routines are put on hold and I get a bit behind with things I also enjoy. 

With the move complete and all but two rooms (and the garage) full of boxes, I am ready to get back to reading and writing.  I have lots of things going on:

  • I am currently in editing to create a bundle for the Eden Hall Series, so they can be purchased all together at a lower cost.  
  • I'm also in proof stages on Willow Wood, which is a standalone novel that should release by the end of the month.  
  • Finding Eden is currently under contract for an audio book with Audible.com.  It should be available by the end of 2018.  Hopefully, the rest of the Eden Hall Series will then be recorded and available in 2019.
  • A first chapter has been written and plans are forming in my mind for a new series that will likely consume me for a while.

I promise to post updates and hope you have great plans for the rest of the year too!

No comments: