Friday, July 11, 2014

A Modern Witch Series by Debora Geary

This is a 7 book series about a contemporary family of witches who welcome and train new witches.  I am not a paranormal reader but I do have a fondness for witches (and series).  This family actually seems like a family who might live next door rather than anything supernatural.  They are loving and supportive of each other with interesting challenges and remedies.  I liked some of the books better than others but was anxious to continue after reading each one.  Some reviewers found them syrupy sweet, but I thought they were all rather delightful and if there were more than 7, I would have just kept going.  Ms. Geary has another witch family series that I plan to try in the future and would eagerly recommend this series.

No comments: